- Lighter Options
- Lemonade Three Ways
- Fruit-Flavored Iced Green Tea
- Kiwi, Orange and Apple Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana
- Blueberry Coconut Avocado Smoothie
- Dreamsicle Smoothie
- Special Occasion
- Lava Flow
- Crisp Summer Spritzer
- Grown-up Patriotic Slush
- Mulled Wine
- Hazelnut Hot Chocolate
- Mojito Wine
- Agua Fresca
- Red, White and Blue Striped Juice Freezie
- Red, White and Blue Berry Cooler
- White Wine Refresher
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Yields: 1 12-oz. serving
Try this refreshing smoothie for breakfast or an afternoon snack!
- 1 fresh lemon
- 1/2 cup Seasonís Choice Frozen Blueberries or fresh blueberries (freeze prior to use)
- 8 oz. (1 cup) Fit & Active Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt
- Remove all zest from the lemon, set aside. Slice the lemon in half and squeeze the juice from half of the lemon into blender.
- Add the blueberries, yogurt and lemon zest. Blend until smooth.
To freeze fresh berries: rinse berries, towel dry and then spread out onto a cookie sheet lined with plastic wrap or waxed paper. Freeze for at least 30 minutes before adding to smoothie. Once frozen, berries can be stored in a plastic freezer bag.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Kates,
ALDI Test Kitchen