- Lighter Options
- Lemonade Three Ways
- Fruit-Flavored Iced Green Tea
- Kiwi, Orange and Apple Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana
- Blueberry Coconut Avocado Smoothie
- Dreamsicle Smoothie
- Special Occasion
- Lava Flow
- Crisp Summer Spritzer
- Grown-up Patriotic Slush
- Mulled Wine
- Hazelnut Hot Chocolate
- Mojito Wine
- Agua Fresca
- Red, White and Blue Striped Juice Freezie
- Red, White and Blue Berry Cooler
- White Wine Refresher
Total time: 10 minutes
Yields: 8 10-ounce servings or 1 full pitcher
The refreshing Spanish punch youíll love a bunch.
- 8 Grandessa Signature or Specially Selected Lime Fruit Bars
- 1 1.5-liter bottle Sangriana Sangria
- 3 tablespoons Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
- 1/2 cup Bakerís Corner Sugar
- 1/2 cup strawberries, diced
- 1/2 cup blueberries, cut in half
- Remove the frozen lime bars from the popsicle sticks by cutting around the sticks.
- In a blender, blend the sangria and frozen lime bars together until smooth.
- Meanwhile, on a plate, mix together the salt and sugar.
- To salt/sugar the rim of the glass, wet the lip of each glass with a wet paper towel and then rub the lip of the glass into the salt/sugar mix until a crust is created.
- Pour the SanGrita mix into salt/sugar-rimmed glass and garnish with strawberries and blueberries to taste.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen