- Lighter Options
- Lemonade Three Ways
- Fruit-Flavored Iced Green Tea
- Kiwi, Orange and Apple Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana
- Blueberry Coconut Avocado Smoothie
- Dreamsicle Smoothie
- Special Occasion
- Lava Flow
- Crisp Summer Spritzer
- Grown-up Patriotic Slush
- Mulled Wine
- Hazelnut Hot Chocolate
- Mojito Wine
- Agua Fresca
- Red, White and Blue Striped Juice Freezie
- Red, White and Blue Berry Cooler
- White Wine Refresher
Kiwi, Orange and Apple Smoothie
Prep time: 10 min.
Total time: 10 min.
Servings: 6 cups
A boost of Vitamin C.
- 8 kiwifruit
- 2 apples
- 8 oranges
- 2 tsp. Bakerís Corner Granulated Sugar
- Peel the kiwifruit and cut into quarters. Cut out the white cores and discard.
- Peel the apples, remove the cores and discard, chop into medium size chunks.
- Cut the oranges in half. Juice and strain.
- In a blender, add the kiwifruit, apples, orange juice and sugar. Blend until smooth.
- Serve chilled.
For a cold smoothie, chill the fruit for at least 1 hour.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen