Shop Our Recipes
Harvest Breakfast Skillet
A flavor packed veggie skillet perfect for any breakfast for dinner!
2 tablespoons Carlini Vegetable Oil, divided
1/2 cup diced onion
5 cloves garlic, minced
3 cups chopped kale
3 cups cooked spaghetti squash
3 cups diced, cooked sweet potatoes
4 Earth Grown Quinoa Crunch Veggie Burgers, thawed
1 tablespoon Fusia Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce
1 1/2 teaspoons Stonemill Ground Black Pepper
4 Goldhen Large Eggs
1 avocado, sliced
1. In a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and sauté onions, garlic and kale for 5-6 minutes. Remove from pan, reserve.
2. Return skillet to medium-high heat and add remaining tablespoon of oil, spaghetti squash and sweet potatoes. Sauté for 6-7 minutes.
3. Cut each burger into 9 pieces and add to the pan.
4. Stir in soy sauce, pepper and sautéed vegetables.
5. Make 4 holes in the mixture and crack an egg into each. Cover and continue to cook for 4-5 minutes or until desired doneness of eggs is reached.
6. Top with sliced avocado. Enjoy!
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Leigh An, ALDI Test Kitchen
Slower Cooker Spicy Spinach Artichoke Dip
A spicy twist on classic spinach artichoke dip.
2 8-ounce packages Happy Farms Cream Cheese
1 cup Burman's Mayonnaise
2 14-ounce jars Tuscan Garden Quartered Artichokes, drained
5 ounces Priano Shredded Parmesan Cheese
3 cups SimplyNature Organic Baby Spinach, chopped
1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Crushed Red Pepper
- In a slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours, stirring frequently.
- Serve with your favorite chips and vegetables.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen
2 hours, 5 minutes
Pulled Pork Sliders
Tangy pulled pork paired with a crunchy fresh slaw piled on sweet Hawaiian rolls.
2 cups Burman's Ketchup
1 cup water
2 teaspoons Stonemill Essentials Steak Seasoning
½ cup Tuscan Garden White Vinegar
3 tablespoons Baker's Corner Brown Sugar
2 teaspoons Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper, plus additional to taste
2 teaspoons Stonemill Essentials Onion Powder
2 teaspoons Stonemill Essentials Garlic Powder
1 tablespoon Burman's Dijon Mustard
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
3-pound Half Pork Loin, trimmed and cut in half
½ head of green cabbage, shredded
½ cup shredded carrot
¼ yellow onion, sliced
1 lime, zested and juiced
1 tablespoon Carlini Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt, to taste
10 L'oven Fresh Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- In a medium pan over medium-high heat, combine ketchup, water, steak seasoning, vinegar, brown sugar, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, mustard, lemon juice and Worcestershire. Whisk until combined. Simmer barbeque sauce for 15 minutes. Set aside.
- Turn slow cooker on low. Add pork, cover with 1 cup of sauce. Cook on low for 8 hours or until tender. Drain pork and shred. Add remaining barbeque sauce and toss. Reserve.
- In a large mixing bowl, add green cabbage, carrot, onion, lime zest, lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Toss to combine. Reserve.
- Slice Hawaiian rolls in half. Fill with desired amount of pork and slaw.
TIP: For a crunchier bite, toast the rolls. Double up on the barbeque sauce for another use. It freezes great!
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Audrey, ALDI Test Kitchen
8 hours, 15 minutes
8 hours, 30 minutes
Grilled Ribeye Steak with Mushroom Blue Cheese Topping
Perfectly grilled steaks topped with blue cheese, mushrooms and caramelized onions.
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Carlini Vegetable Oil
8 ounces button mushrooms, stemmed and sliced
3/4 cup thinly sliced onion (about 1 small onion)
1/4 teaspoon Stonemill Crushed Red Pepper
1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Parsley
1/8 teaspoon Stonemill Italian Seasoning
1/4 teaspoon Stonemill Iodized Salt, plus additional to taste
1/8 teaspoon Stonemill Ground Black Pepper, plus additional to taste
2 Black Angus Ribeye Steaks
3 ounces Happy Farms Preferred Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a medium pan over medium-high heat. Sauté the mushrooms for 2 minutes until brown. Add the onions, sauté for 2 minutes. Add the crushed red pepper, parsley, Italian seasoning, salt and black pepper. Remove from heat.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat, brush with remaining oil. Evenly season ribeye steaks with salt and pepper, to taste. Sear steaks on each side for 5-8 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 135° for medium rare. Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Combine the blue cheese with the mushroom mixture. Serve on top of the steaks.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle, ALDI Test Kitchen
20 minutes (plus 5 minutes to rest)
30 minutes (plus 5 minutes to rest)
Soft Baked Granola Cups
A perfect snack made with the help of little hands!
14 fancy medjool dates, pitted
1/2 cup Southern Grove Unsalted Oven Roasted Almonds
1 1/2 cups Millville Old Fashioned Oats
1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Iodized Salt
3 tablespoons Carlini Vegetable Oil
1 1/2 cups Friendly Farms Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt
1 cup Simply Nature Freeze Dried Strawberries
1/2 cup blueberries
3/4 cup raspberries
3/4 cup strawberries, quartered
1. Wash your hands and put on your apron. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. With the help of an adult, place the dates, almonds, oats and salt into a food processor. Pulse the mixture to a fine crumb. Add in the vegetable oil and pulse again.
3. Divide the granola mixture between 12 muffin cups. Firmly pack the granola into the bottom and the sides, leaving enough room to fill with yogurt.
4. Let the adult place the muffin tin into the oven and bake for 12-13 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, rinse the food processor out with water and place back on the base. With the help of an adult, place the yogurt and freeze dried strawberries into the food processor and pulse until smooth. Reserve for later.
6. Let the adult remove the granola cups from the oven and let cool completely.
7. Now it's time to decorate! Remove the cups from the pan and place on a plate. Add yogurt and decorate with the berries. Try to make a smiley face!
Tip: These granola cups hold well, when loosely wrapped on a tray. Follow the instructions above, but skip the decorating until ready to eat. These will make a great after school snack and activity!
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Leigh An, ALDI Test Kitchen
15 minutes (plus time to cool)
28 minutes (plus time to cool)