Country style ribs are very flavorful, moist and tender when braised.
Recommended cooking method: braising.
- Fresh, never frozen
- Hand selected and trimmed
When you shop at ALDI, you’ll find that our fresh steaks and roasts are all packed in vacuum-sealed leakproof packaging. This guarantees that your meat will stay fresher, longer. The deep purple color means there’s no air in the package and is an indicator of freshness. Once the package is opened, the meat will turn the bright red you’ve come to expect in high quality beef.
BEEF TIPS 101
To avoid cross-contamination and prevent food-borne illnesses, follow these easy steps:
- Wash hands well in hot, soapy water before handling raw meat.
- Keep raw meat and meat juices away from other foods.
- Keep cutting boards separate from other food prep areas and serving platters.
- Meat should always be kept cold and placed directly in the refrigerator after purchase.
- Our vacuum-sealed packages can be placed directly in the freezer.
- Non-vacuum-sealed packages should be wrapped in heavy-duty aluminum foil and labeled prior to freezing.