According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, bananas are free of fat, sodium and cholesterol. They’re also a good source of fiber, vitamin C, vitamin B6 and potassium.
Also available as organic.
- The potassium in bananas can help prevent hypertension and stroke.
- Bananas are rich in vitamin C and fiber.
- Bananas contain 20% of the recommended daily allowance of B6, which has been shown to boost your immune system and help in the formation of red blood cells.
Storage & Handling
- Keep bananas on the counter.
- Storing temperature: 56°-58° F.
- Temperature for ripening: 60°-65° F.
Please note retail varies per store. Check in store for details.