see price in store
- All-natural, no artificial ingredients, minimally processed
- No artificial preservatives or dyes
- Fresh, never frozen
- USDA inspected
- Leakproof, air-tight packaging
Please note retail varies per store. Check in store for details.
BEEF TIPS 101
To avoid cross-contamination and prevent food-borne illnesses, follow these easy steps:
- Wash hands well in hot, soapy water before handling raw meat.
- Keep raw meat and meat juices away from other foods.
- Keep cutting boards separate from other food prep areas and serving platters.
- Meat should always be kept cold and placed directly in the refrigerator after purchase.
- Our vacuum-sealed packages can be placed directly in the freezer.
- Non-vacuum-sealed packages should be wrapped in heavy-duty aluminum foil and labeled prior to freezing.