Buffalo Chicken Fries with Blue Cheesy Dip
A twist on classic football snack flavors.
- In a small bowl, combine Havarti, blue cheese and flour.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring beer and half & half to a simmer.
- Add the cheese mixture, stirring until melted. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Cook the chicken fries according to package directions.
- In a medium bowl, combine the hot sauce, butter, cayenne and garlic powder. Toss the cooked chicken in the sauce, return to oven for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve chicken fries with blue cheesy dip.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Stacey,
ALDI Test Kitchen