A satisfying snack or easy lunch.
- In a small bowl, combine tomatoes and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, ketchup and mayonnaise. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown salami, about 2 minutes per side. Reserve.
- Toast English muffin halves.
- Top each English muffin half with the mustard mixture, salami and sliced tomatoes.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Kates,
ALDI Test Kitchen
2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon Carlini Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt, to taste
Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper, to taste
2 teaspoons Burman's Spicy Brown Mustard
2 teaspoons Burman's Ketchup
1 teaspoon Burman's Mayonnaise
8 slices Deli Premium Hard or Genoa Salami
2 L'oven Fresh Plain English Muffins, split