Mini Thanksgiving Bites with Cranberry Glaze
A full Thanksgiving dinner with all the fixings in one bite!
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- In a large saucepan, bring 2 1/4 cups of water, milk and butter to a boil. Add instant mashed potatoes and stuffing. Mix together.
- Add turkey, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper to the potato and stuffing mixture. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Roll into bite sized rounds and coat with bread crumbs.
- To a small pot, add 1 can of cranberry sauce, 1/4 cup water and 3 tablespoons of sugar, simmer on medium heat.
- Make a slurry out of 2 tablespoons of corn starch and 2 tablespoons of water, add to cranberry sauce.
- Boil the cranberry sauce for 5 minutes and reserve.
- Bake the rounds in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve with the cranberry glaze on the side.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jared,
ALDI Test Kitchen
2 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons water, divided
1 cup Friendly Farms 2% Milk
4 tablespoons Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter
2 cups Chef’s Cupboard Instant Mashed Potatoes
6 ounces Chef’s Cupboard Chicken Stuffing Mix
2 cups Deli Premium Deli Sliced Turkey, diced
1/2 cup Happy Farms Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
1 cup Chef’s Cupboard Plain Bread Crumbs
14 ounces Sweet Harvest Jellied Cranberry Sauce*
3 tablespoons Baker’s Corner Granulated Sugar
2 tablespoons Baker’s Corner Corn Starch*
*These are Seasonal items that are only in stores for a limited time and may no longer be available.