Shrimp and Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat a small baking dish with cooking spray.
- Remove shrimp tails. Dice shrimp into small pieces.
- In a medium bowl, combine shrimp, goat cheese, lemon juice, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
- Stuff mushrooms with shrimp mixture and place in prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Garnish with dill, if desired.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Carlini Cooking Spray
1 cup Sea Queen Large Cooked Shrimp, thawed
4 ounces Specially Selected Garlic & Herb Goat Cheese Log
1 teaspoon Nature's Nectar Lemon Juice
3 tablespoons Chef's Cupboard Plain Bread Crumbs
Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt, to taste
Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper, to taste
1 pint button or baby bella mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
Fresh dill sprigs (optional)