- Fill bell pepper half with hummus. Set on a plate.
- Add pretzel sticks and tomato halves for the tentacles.
- Slice 2 coin shapes from the cucumber and place on the hummus for eyes. Slice the remaining cucumber in half lengthwise and then slice into half-moons. Carve the flesh from one of the half-moons to create a smiling mouth.
- Add blueberries for pupils.
- Arrange remaining diced vegetables into a curving caterpillar body.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Kates,
ALDI Test Kitchen
1 yellow bell pepper, halved crosswise, bottom half reserved,
remaining half sliced into 2-inch pieces
¼ cup Little Salad Bar Original Hummus
2 Clancy's Pretzel Sticks
1 cherry tomato, halved
1 baby cucumber
½ red bell pepper, sliced into 2-inch pieces