All the flavor with less fat.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a medium bowl, combine seasoning mix ingredients. Remove half of seasoning and reserve. In the same medium bowl, combine ¾ cup milk, ¼ cup Greek yogurt and ¼ cup hot sauce.
- Cut chicken wings into sections and discard wing tip. Remove the skin using either a paring knife or boning knife. Add chicken to marinade and marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator.
- In a food processor bowl, combine reserved seasoning and corn flakes until fine.
- Remove chicken from marinade and lightly dredge in seasoned corn flake crumbs. Place on a parchment-lined large sheet pan. Bake for 35 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°.
- In a small bowl, combine ¼ cup milk, ¾ cup Greek yogurt, 1 teaspoon hot sauce, steak sauce, ranch salad dressing mix and blue cheese. Reserve.
- Combine remaining ½ cup hot sauce and vegetable oil in a blender until thickened. Pour mixture into a large bowl and toss wings. Serve with celery and carrots.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Jonathan, ALDI Test Kitchen
Inspired by Diane Nakonechny, Center Valley, Warehouse Selector
Nutritional Information per Serving:
- Calories: 400, Total Fat: 15g, Saturated Fat: 4.5g, Sodium: 2510mg, Carbohydrates: 28g, Dietary Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 7g, Protein: 37g