Baked Carrot Cake Oatmeal
A quick and simple oatmeal dish with all the delicious flavors of your favorite cake.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, raisins, walnuts, cinnamon, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, stir together carrots, pineapple, eggs, almond milk, honey and vanilla extract.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until combined. Pour into baking pan and bake for 35-40 minutes until set.
- For the cream cheese glaze: In a small bowl, whisk together cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Slowly whisk in almond milk until combined. Set aside.
- Serve baked oatmeal drizzled with cream cheese glaze.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Linsey, ALDI Test Kitchen
The nutritional and special diet information provided with recipes on the site is intended to be a helpful educational resource. The information is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice by a licensed health care professional.
Product information can change without notice, so if you have dietary restrictions and/or allergies it is critical to read all product labels carefully before purchasing and consuming a product.