Egg White Breakfast Bake
Make an easy breakfast from your leftover Cheesy Kale Stuffed Tomatoes. Add eggs, kale, cheese and English muffins for a complete meal to start your day.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Roughly chop stuffed tomatoes.
- In a medium bowl, combine tomato mixture, egg whites, onion and English muffins. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Coat 6 small baking dishes with cooking spray.
- Transfer egg mixture to dishes and sprinkle tops with bacon. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Serve immediately in baking dish.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Linsey, ALDI Test Kitchen
The nutritional and special diet information provided with recipes on the site is intended to be a helpful educational resource. The information is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice by a licensed health care professional.
Product information can change without notice, so if you have dietary restrictions and/or allergies it is critical to read all product labels carefully before purchasing and consuming a product.