Gluten Free Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400˚.
- Coat a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Combine 2 bananas, eggs, peanut butter, honey, vanilla, baking soda and salt in blender. Pulse until fully combined.
- In a large bowl, mash remaining banana. Fold in raisins and pecans. Add blended banana mixture to bowl, stir to combine.
- Fill prepared muffin pans halfway with batter. Bake in oven for 9-10 minutes or until set.
- Allow to cool in pan until muffins can be handled.
TIP: If using a dark nonstick muffin pan, bake at 350˚.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Scott, ALDI Test Kitchen
The nutritional and special diet information provided with recipes on the site is intended to be a helpful educational resource. The information is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice by a licensed health care professional. Product information can change without notice, so if you have dietary restrictions and/or allergies it is critical to read all product labels carefully before purchasing and consuming a product.