Oatmeal Apple Pancakes
- Preheat large skillet or griddle (about 375°).
- In a blender, pulse the oats until they resemble fine crumbs. Add the corn starch, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Pulse until combined.
- In a measuring cup, combine the milk and vinegar. Allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Add the milk mixture, egg, vegetable oil and syrup to the blender. Blend until smooth and pour into a medium bowl.
- Coat the skillet or griddle with cooking spray. Dip an apple slice into the batter and lay in pan. Allow to cook for 2-3 minutes or until the edges begin to dry. Flip and repeat cooking time.
- Serve on the go or at home with syrup.
TIP: For a twist, add ½ teaspoon cinnamon to the dry ingredients in the blender.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Stacey, ALDI Test Kitchen
The nutritional and special diet information provided with recipes on the site is intended to be a helpful educational resource. The information is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice by a licensed health care professional.
Product information can change without notice, so if you have dietary restrictions and/or allergies it is critical to read all product labels carefully before purchasing and consuming a product.