Greek Yogurt Banana Split Trifle
A lightened up mousse with the flavors of a banana split.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Use a serrated knife to slice waffles in half like a sandwich. Place waffles on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes or until crispy and golden brown. Let cool, then break into pieces.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together vanilla pudding mix, yogurt, milk and vanilla. Mixture will be thick.
- In a clear serving dish or individual bowls, make a layer with 1/3 of the waffle pieces, drizzle with 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, top with half of the mousse, then half of the strawberries and bananas. Repeat the layers one more time.
- Garnish with whipped topping, if desired, and remaining waffle pieces.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Kates,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Nutritional Information per Serving:
- Calories: 370, Total Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Sodium: 570mg, Carbohydrates: 71g, Dietary Fiber: 5g, Sugar: 36g, Protein: 13g
Sugar Free Pudding
- Calories: 330, Total Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Sodium: 610mg, Carbohydrates: 60g, Dietary Fiber: 5g, Sugar: 24g, Protein: 13g