Bunless Black Bean or Brown Rice Burger
- In a food processor, combine all burger patty ingredients. Pulse for 1 minute until you can form a ball with the mixture.
- Form 6 4-ounce patties with the mixture.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium-high heat, coat with cooking spray. Sear and cook each patty 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Serve with artisan lettuce, tomatoes and a dollop of hummus.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Nutritional Information per Burger:
- Calories: 280, Total Fat: 4.5g, Saturated Fat: 0g, Sodium: 860mg, Carbohydrates: 47g, Dietary Fiber: 8g, Sugar: 10g, Protein: 12g
- Calories: 320, Total Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 0g, Sodium: 650mg, Carbohydrates: 61g, Dietary Fiber: 17g, Sugar: 10g, Protein: 10g