Chicken Cucumber Wraps
Simple and quick, perfect for a weeknight dinner.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place chicken on a baking sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, teriyaki sauce and crushed red pepper. Set aside.
- Warm tortillas in microwave or toast one at a time in a dry pan on the stovetop. Wrap in a kitchen towel to keep warm until ready to assemble wraps.
- To assemble, lay tortillas on a flat surface. Spread with a thin layer of sauce. Divide cucumber and red pepper slices evenly over each tortilla. Top with cooked chicken strips.
- Wrap tightly and slice diagonally to serve.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Kates,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Nutritional Information per Wrap:
- Calories: 360, Total Fat: 17g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Sodium: 1180mg, Carbohydrates: 29g, Dietary Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 4g, Protein: 22g