Corn Flake Crusted Ranch Chicken Sandwich
A healthier version of a fried chicken sandwich.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a large bowl, combine 1 package ranch salad dressing mix, milk and Greek yogurt. Reserve ½ cup yogurt mixture for sandwiches. In a large bowl, combine remaining yogurt mixture, hot sauce and chicken. Marinate for 45 minutes.
- In a food processor, combine remaining ranch salad dressing mix, corn flakes, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Remove chicken from marinade and dredge in corn flake mixture. Place chicken breasts on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°.
- To assemble sandwich: Spread 1 tablespoon reserved yogurt mixture on hamburger bun bottom. Top with 2 slices tomato, spring mix, 2 chicken breasts, drizzle with remaining yogurt mixture and bun top.
Recipe Courtesy of ALDI Test Kitchen
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Whole Wheat Bun
- Calories: 430, Total Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 1590mg, Carbohydrates: 55g, Dietary Fiber: 5g, Sugar: 11g, Protein: 40g
- Calories: 430, Total Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 1580mg, Carbohydrates: 56g, Dietary Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 10g, Protein: 38g