Beet and Asparagus Salad with Honey Lemon Vinaigrette
Serve as mini appetizers or as a side dish.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a medium bowl, combine the asparagus, oil, salt and pepper. Place on a baking pan and bake for 8-10 minutes until tender. Allow to cool.
- In a blender, combine all vinaigrette ingredients except the oil. Puree until smooth.
- With the blender at medium speed, slowly add the oil to the vinaigrette ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, combine the asparagus, beets, vinaigrette and goat cheese. Toss until the vegetables are coated. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Nutritional Information per 1/2 Cup:
- Calories: 150, Total Fat: 12g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Sodium: 380 mg, Carbohydrates: 9g, Dietary Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 6g, Protein: 4g