Three Cheese Kale Stuffed Tomatoes
Serve this low calorie cheesy tomato as a side dish instead of creamed kale.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a food processor, chop kale by pulsing in batches until finely chopped.
- In a large bowl, combine kale, mozzarella, feta, garlic, half & half and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss until combined.
- Cut tomatoes in half lengthwise. Remove seeds with a spoon.
- Stuff each tomato half with ½ cup of the kale mixture. Sprinkle tops evenly with parmesan cheese.
- Arrange on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until lightly browned on top. Serve immediately.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Linsey, ALDI Test Kitchen
The nutritional and special diet information provided with recipes on the site is intended to be a helpful educational resource. The information is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice by a licensed health care professional.
Product information can change without notice, so if you have dietary restrictions and/or allergies it is critical to read all product labels carefully before purchasing and consuming a product.