Spanish Cauliflower Rice
A cauliflower rice with a light kick!
1. In a sauté pan, heat olive oil over low-medium heat.
2. Add jalapenos, tomatoes and onion. Sauté for 4-5 minutes. Stir in tomato paste until fully incorporated.
3. Meanwhile, place cauliflower in a large bowl, uncovered and microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Add cauliflower and garlic to sauté pan. Stir for 3-5 minutes until tender.
5. Season cauliflower mixture with cayenne pepper, cumin and paprika.
6. Remove from heat, add lime juice and salt to taste.
7. Fold in chopped cilantro.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Trevor, ALDI Test Kitchen