White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400°. Coat a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk egg, butter, milk, and lemon zest until combined. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Stir until well combined. Gently fold the white baking chips and raspberries into the batter.
- Divide the batter evenly between the cups and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Stacey,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Carlini Cooking Spray
1 Goldhen Large Egg
3 tablespoons Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter, melted
1 cup Friendly Farms 2% Milk
½ teaspoon lemon zest
2 cups Baker's Corner All Purpose Flour
¼ cup + 2 tablespoons Baker's Corner Granulated Sugar, divided
1 tablespoon Baker's Corner Baking Powder
½ teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
1 cup Baker's Corner White Baking Chips
1 ½ cups raspberries