Quick and Easy Morning Scramble
So easy, so delicious!
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat. Cook sausage, stirring until crumbly and browned.
- Add diced potatoes and onions; sauté until the onions soften and potatoes are heated through.
- Whisk together eggs and milk until thoroughly blended; add to pan. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Scramble the mixture until eggs are cooked through.
- Remove from heat, fold in cheese and let sit 2 minutes for cheese to melt. Great served with buttery toast!
Recipe courtesy of Chef Stacey,
ALDI Test Kitchen