Wonderful Wakeup Casserole
Set this up the night before in a slow cooker for an easy morning with little clean up for Mom.
- Heat slow cooker on low setting. Coat the inside with cooking spray.
- Arrange 10 hash brown patties around bottom of slow cooker. Top with 6 ounces of ham and 1 cup of cheese.
- Repeat with remaining patties, ham and 1 cup cheese.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour eggs on top of layered ingredients and cover. Cook for 6 hours.
- Top with 1 cup of cheese, adjust temperature to high and cook for 30 minutes, covered.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen