Dairy-Free Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375°. Coat two baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together baking mix, baking soda, salt and cocoa; reserve.
- In a medium bowl, cream together coconut oil and sugar. Add eggs, vanilla and cinnamon. Using an electric hand mixer, mix until smooth. Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients, mix well.
- Add chopped chocolate, mix thoroughly.
- On a prepared baking sheet, drop dough by rounded tablespoons 2-inches apart. Gently push 1 marshmallow into center of each cookie. Bake until marshmallows are lightly browned and crispy, about 10-13 minutes.
Recipe Courtesy of ALDI Test Kitchen