Jumbo cinnamon rolls turned into bunnies and decorated by kids!
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut one cinnamon roll into five 3-inch strips for the bunny ears.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and place remaining cinnamon rolls in cups.
- To attach ears: lay a strip over the top of the roll, adhere "ears" to roll by pressing middle down into roll, and stick ends of strip straight into a standing position, securing with a toothpick for each ear.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, if desired, place frosting in small bowls and add food coloring to create different colors.
- Remove rolls from muffin tin and remove toothpicks from ears. Decorate immediately with frosting, candy, nuts and dried fruits. Serve any extra frosting on the side.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen