Bacon, Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Savory and creamy, this cheesy dip is perfect for the game or dinner.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly coat an 11 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large sauté pan over medium high heat, cook bacon until crisp, approximately 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate and drain fat, reserve 1 tablespoon of bacon fat in pan.
- Reheat the sauté pan to medium heat. Sauté the spinach in batches until wilted, about 2 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine bacon, spinach, artichokes, eggs, cream cheese, 1 ½ cups of colby jack cheese, cottage cheese, pepper, salt, garlic powder and onion powder. Stir until well blended.
- Place mixture into baking dish, top with 1 ½ cups colby jack cheese and bake for 40 minutes. Serve with your favorite chips, toasted bread or vegetables.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jonathan,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Carlini Cooking Spray
8 slices Specially Selected Thick Sliced Hickory Bacon, diced
2 9-ounce packages Little Salad Bar Flat Leaf Spinach, chopped
12 ounces Tuscan Garden Artichokes, drained and chopped
2 Goldhen Large Eggs, beaten
8 ounces Happy Farms Cream Cheese, room temperature
3 cups Happy Farms Shredded Colby Jack Cheese, divided
1 cup Friendly Farms Cottage Cheese
1 ½ teaspoons Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
¾ teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Garlic Powder
1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Onion Powder
1 hour, 5 minutes