Cheesy Pinto Bean Dip
A warm dip perfect with Clancy's Tortilla Chips or Clancy’s Big Dipper Corn Chips*!
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Drain pinto beans and divide in half.
- Place 1/2 of beans and 1/2 packet of taco seasoning mix in a food processor and blend to a semi-smooth consistency.
- Dry remaining beans on a paper towel. Then toss with remaining taco seasoning. Set aside.
- To assemble: Spread Neufchâtel Cheese on 9-inch pie plate.
- Layer with mashed pinto beans, then salsa, then whole pinto beans, then green chiles.
- Top with cheese and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Garnish with green onions and serve!
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen
29 ounces Dakota’s Pride Canned Pinto Beans
1.25 ounces Casa Mamita Taco Seasoning Mix
8 ounces Fit & Active Neufchâtel Cheese, softened
1/2 cup Casa Mamita Medium Salsa
4 ounces Benita Chopped Green Chiles*
1 cup Benita Shredded Quesadilla Cheese
3 green onions, sliced thin
*These are Special Buy items that are only in stores for a limited time and may no longer be available.