Buffalo Chicken Bites
Use convenient, prepared ingredients to quickly assemble these snack sized-bites.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a medium bowl, combine chopped chicken, 1/3 cup melted butter, hot sauce and blue cheese crumbles.
- Separate biscuit pieces and use hands or a rolling pin to flatten and stretch the dough into thin 3 ½" discs. Place 1 ½ tablespoons of chicken mixture on top of each piece of dough. Fold the dough around the filling, pinching sides together to form an enclosed ball.
- Place dough balls seam side down on a baking sheet. Brush with remaining
2 tablespoons melted butter and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with carrot sticks, celery sticks and blue cheese or ranch dressing for dipping.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Kates,
ALDI Test Kitchen
6 ounces Kirkwood Chicken Breast Strips, chopped
½ cup Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter, melted and divided
3 tablespoons Burman's Hot Sauce
¾ cup Specially Selected Blue Cheese Crumbles
2 7.5-ounce packages Bake House creations Buttermilk Biscuits
¾ cup Happy Farms Shredded Cheddar Cheese
16 ounces baby cut carrots
8 ribs celery, cut into sticks
1 cup Tuscan Garden Blue Cheese or Ranch Dressing