Sweet and savory.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cut dates in half, lengthwise.
- Cut brie into bite-size pieces, about the size of a peanut.
- Place a piece of brie and 4 almond pieces on open half of date. Place other half on top.
- Quarter bacon slices, wrap tightly around stuffed date and secure with a toothpick. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place wrapped dates on top. Bake for 15 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Serve warm.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen
8 ounces Southern Grove Pitted Dates*
4 ounces Specially Selected Brie Cheese Round
6 ounces Southern Grove Slivered Almonds
1.5 pounds Specially Selected Thick Sliced Hickory Bacon
2 teaspoons Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
*These are Seasonal items that are only in stores for a limited time and may no longer be available.
3 dozen poppers