Green Bean Casserole Quiche Bites
Your favorite side in bite-size form.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the soup, cream, eggs, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and nutmeg. Add green beans, stir until combined.
- Take pie crust out of package, roll with rolling pin to 1/8" thickness.
- Cut out mini pie crusts using a 3-inch round cutter. Repeat and re-roll pie crust to maximize dough.
- Lightly press each mini pie crust into a muffin pan. Fill each pie crust with 2 tablespoons of filling.
- Bake 10 minutes, remove from oven and top with onions. Return to oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jonathan,
ALDI Test Kitchen
10.5 ounces Chef’s Cupboard Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/2 cup Friendly Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
2 Goldhen Large Eggs
1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
1/4 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Garlic Powder
1/4 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Onion Powder
1/8 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Nutmeg*
16 ounces Season’s Choice Extra Fine Green Beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 package Bake House creations Pie Crust
1 cup Chef’s Cupboard French Fried Onions*
*These are Special Buy or Seasonal items that are only in stores for a limited time and may no longer be available.
24 mini quiches