Mini Thanksgiving Bites with Cranberry Glaze
A full Thanksgiving dinner with all the fixings in one bite!
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- In a large saucepan, bring 2 1/4 cups of water, milk and butter to a boil. Add instant mashed potatoes and stuffing. Mix together.
- Add turkey, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper to the potato and stuffing mixture. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Roll into bite sized rounds and coat with bread crumbs.
- To a small pot, add 1 can of cranberry sauce, 1/4 cup water and 3 tablespoons of sugar, simmer on medium heat.
- Make a slurry out of 2 tablespoons of corn starch and 2 tablespoons of water, add to cranberry sauce.
- Boil the cranberry sauce for 5 minutes and reserve.
- Bake the rounds in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve with the cranberry glaze on the side.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jared,
ALDI Test Kitchen