Apricot Butter Fluff Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cream butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add flour until dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough ½-inch thick. Cut out 1 ½-inch rounds with a cookie cutter. Gather dough scraps, reroll, and cut out a second round of cookies. Discard any leftover dough (do not overwork dough).
- Place cookies on an ungreased baking sheet, 2 inches apart. Using the back of a ½ teaspoon, make a dent in the center of each cookie. Scoop ½ teaspoon of preserves into each dent.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes, or until cookie bottoms begin to brown.
- Allow to cool completely; sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Stacey,
ALDI Test Kitchen
1 cup Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter, softened
8 ounces Happy Farms Cream Cheese, softened
1 ½ cups Baker's Corner All Purpose Flour
6 tablespoons Berryhill Apricot Preserves
¼ cup Baker's Corner Powdered Sugar
20 minutes (plus 1 hour to chill)
42 minutes (plus 1 hour to chill)
3 dozen cookies