White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400°. Coat a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk egg, butter, milk, and lemon zest until combined. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, ¼ cup sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Stir until well combined. Gently fold the white baking chips and raspberries into the batter.
- Divide the batter evenly between the cups and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Stacey,
ALDI Test Kitchen