Individual Au Gratin Potatoes
A great side that is sure to impress!
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Peel and thinly slice the potatoes.
- Coat 6 ramekins with cooking spray. Divide sliced potatoes evenly among ramekins.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Add flour, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper and stir.
- Add heavy whipping cream, stir and bring to a simmer.
- Add the Swiss cheese, stir until melted.
- Once cheese is melted, place 1/3 cup of sauce into each ramekin over the potatoes.
- Cover each ramekin with aluminum foil. Bake in the oven for 50-55 minutes. Uncover for the last 5 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jared,
ALDI Test Kitchen
6 large baking potatoes
Carlini Cooking Spray
2 tablespoons Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter
2 tablespoons Baker's Corner All Purpose Flour
1/2 tablespoon Stonemill Essentials Italian Seasoning
1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
3/4 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
2 cups Friendly Farms Whipping Cream
8 ounces Happy Farms Swiss Cheese block, grated
1 hour, 5 minutes