Italian Sausage Dressing Cups
Stuffing in a muffin form!
- Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly spray a 12-cup muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large sauté pan, brown and crumble Italian sausage over medium-high heat, about 10 minutes.
- Remove sausage and set aside, add vegetable oil. Reduce heat to medium; add onion, carrots and celery. Sauté until vegetables are clear and soft.
- Add chicken broth and bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Transfer vegetables to a large bowl to cool.
- Add black pepper, salt, and Italian seasoning. Taste, adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Toast diced rolls on a baking sheet until crisp, about 10 minutes.
- Add rolls, Italian sausage and beaten eggs to the vegetable mixture, stir to combine.
- Place 1/2 cup of roll mixture into each muffin tin.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean and dressing cups are lightly browned.
- Serve with your favorite gravy and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jonathan,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Carlini Cooking Spray
8 ounces Parkview® Mild Italian Sausage, thawed and casings removed
1 tablespoon Carlini Vegetable Oil
2 onions, diced
2 carrots, peeled and diced
2 ribs of celery, diced
14 ounces Chef's Cupboard Canned Chicken Broth*
1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Italian Seasoning
12 ounces L'oven Fresh Brown & Serve Rolls, diced*
2 Goldhen Large Eggs, beaten
*These are Seasonal items that are only in stores for a limited time and may no longer be available.
1 hour, 15 minutes