Not the Classic Green Bean Casserole
A new take on a classic recipe.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Bake 6 slices of bacon until crispy, about 12 minutes and drain. Chop coarsely and reserve.
- Cook green beans in a microwave-safe container with 2 tablespoons of water for 6 minutes. Drain and chop green beans in half.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except onions, mix thoroughly.
- Coat a 9x12-inch pan with cooking spray; add the mixture, top with the onions.
- Cover and bake for 35-40 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of the ALDI Test Kitchen