Peppered Pineapple Salsa and Coconut Almond Tilapia
A colorful dish to entice even picky eaters!
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- For salsa: In a medium bowl, combine the salsa ingredients. Refrigerate while preparing fish.
- For fish: Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Pat fish dry, season with salt and pepper on both sides. In a food processor, process almonds and coconut into coarse crumbs. Pour into a medium bowl.
- Set up a breading assembly line with corn starch in one bowl and eggs in another.
- Dredge fish in the corn starch, then egg, then the coconut mixture. Place fish on prepared baking sheet. Spray the tops with cooking spray. Bake 15 minutes.
- Plate the fish first and top with a generous amount of salsa.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Stacey,
ALDI Test Kitchen