Mini Hawaiian Chicken Salad Melts
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a zip-top bag. Add the diced chicken and marinate in the refrigerator for one hour or more.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Coat a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Drain the chicken mixture and spread in a single layer in prepared pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°.
- Allow chicken to cool completely. In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, cranberries, yogurt and salt until well coated.
- Assemble sandwiches by cutting each roll in half and adding a mound of chicken salad to the bottom half. Top with half a slice of Swiss cheese. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes, or until cheese begins to melt.
- Top with the other half of the roll before serving.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Stacey, ALDI Test Kitchen