Lemon Blueberry Cake Mix Muffins
These are easy and delicious.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Coat a standard muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, cream the banana and coconut oil.
- Add the eggs and zest; beat well. In a small bowl, combine the milk and lemon juice. Allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Alternate adding the cake mix and the milk to the banana mixture until just combined. Fold in the blueberries.
- Divide the mixture between the muffin cups in the prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Stacey, ALDI Test Kitchen