1 hour (plus 1 hour, 30 minutes to chill)
1 hour, 30 minutes (plus 1 hour, 30 minutes to chill)
Grilled Beef Kofta Skewers with Tzatziki Dipping Sauce
- For the tzatziki: In a blender combine all tzatziki ingredients. Pulse until fully combined. Pour into a small bowl and chill for at least one hour before serving.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- For the kofta: Soak 28 wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine all kofta ingredients.
- Evenly divide beef into 28 balls and form around top of skewers in an oval shape.
- Chill skewers, covered, for at least 30 minutes before grilling.
- Grill skewers over medium to high heat, to desired doneness, about 8 minutes per side for well done. Serve immediately with dipping sauce.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Scott, ALDI Test Kitchen