3 hours, 10 minutes
Double Glazed Champagne Cranberry Ham
Holiday ham with a festive glaze.
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Place ham cut side down in baking pan. Pour apple cider over top and cover with foil.
- Bake for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, melt butter. Add garlic and sauté for 2 minutes. Add cranberries, honey, mustard, spices and Brut Sparkling.
- Cook for 20 minutes, smashing cranberries to a jam-like consistency.
- Remove ham from oven, increase heat to 375°. Baste ham with half the glaze. Return to oven for 15 minutes.
- Baste ham with the remaining glaze and return to oven for 12 minutes.
- Rest ham for 10 minutes before carving.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen