8 hours, 10 minutes
Pork Carnitas Quesadillas
Serve with black beans and Spanish rice.
- Cut pork loin into three pieces and place in a slow cooker.
- Add taco seasoning, red onion, garlic, salsa, chicken broth and jalapeño slices. Cook on low for 8 hours (or 4 hours on high).
- Shred pork and return to slow cooker. Lower setting to warm until ready to serve.
- Preheat a quesadilla maker or nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add a tortilla, top with pork, cheese and a second tortilla. Cook on both sides until cheese melts.
- To serve, slice into wedges. Top with sour cream.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen