Stuffed and Rolled Cube Steak
Cube steak stuffed with spinach and blue cheese, wrapped in bacon.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Season both sides of cube steak with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle blue cheese on top of cube steak and top with spinach. Roll into a cylinder.
- Wrap with two pieces of bacon and secure with a toothpick if necessary.
- Place on grill and cook for 5 minutes per side, or until bacon is crispy and cheese is melted. Reduce heat on grill if necessary to prevent flare ups.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen