Pork and Spaghetti Bake
- Preheat oven to 350º. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat.
- Break uncooked noodles in half. Place in boiling water. Cook until al dente, drain and reserve.
- Meanwhile, in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, cook pork halfway then add garlic, cumin, red pepper, salt, pepper, red onion and bell pepper. Cook until onion and peppers are tender. Remove from heat and add spinach, set aside.
- In a large sauce pot, whisk together marinara sauce and cream cheese. Add sausage mixture and pasta. Mix thoroughly. Transfer into an 8x8-inch baking dish. Sprinkle mozzarella, leaving about a 1-inch perimeter. Place dish on top of a baking sheet and place on middle rack of oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes, rotate and bake for another 20 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Megan, ALDI Test Kitchen