Chicken Cucumber Wraps
Simple and quick, perfect for a weeknight dinner.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place chicken on a baking sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, teriyaki sauce and crushed red pepper. Set aside.
- Warm tortillas in microwave or toast one at a time in a dry pan on the stovetop. Wrap in a kitchen towel to keep warm until ready to assemble wraps.
- To assemble, lay tortillas on a flat surface. Spread with a thin layer of sauce. Divide cucumber and red pepper slices evenly over each tortilla. Top with cooked chicken strips.
- Wrap tightly and slice diagonally to serve.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Kates,
ALDI Test Kitchen
1 22-ounce package Kirkwood Grilled Chicken Strips
1/2 cup Burman's Mayonnaise
1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Crushed Red Pepper
8 Benita Flour Tortillas
1 cucumber (or 3-4 baby cucumbers), cut into thin slices
1 red bell pepper, julienned