- Fill the tortillas with Mexican cheese to create a quesadilla.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the quesadilla on both sides until cheese is melted. Remove from pan and place on a cutting board.
- Time to be creative: Cut the edges off the quesadilla to make a rectangle. Cut small squares off the top to create a castle. Finish by cutting out a door at the bottom of your quesadilla.
- Place the CastleDilla on a plate; layer the celery at the foot of the castle to create grass.
- Make a path from the door of the castle to the bottom of the plate with the black olives. Cut a circle from the slice of American cheese and place it above the castle for a sun, cover half of it with the sour cream and spread it out to form a cloud. Place the broccoli florets around the castle for bushes and trees.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen
2 Benita Burrito Tortillas
½ cup Happy Farms Mexican Shredded Cheese
¼ cup Tuscan Garden Large Pitted Ripe Olives, cut in half
¼ cup sliced celery
1 slice Happy Farms American Cheese Singles
3 tablespoons Friendly Farms Sour Cream
2 broccoli florets